Heights-Telecom Partners with Plume to leverage next generation cloud-driven services across its complete CPE range
New partnership enables Heights-Telecom to massively enhance its service provider offerings by bringing OpenSync and Plume’s award-winning services suites to its state-of-the-art range of DSL and PON gateways, and WiFi extender products.
Tel Aviv, Israel November 30, 2021 – Heights-Telecom, a leading Broadband CPE and connected home product manufacturer, today announces its partnership with personalized smart services pioneer, Plume®. The industrial design of the Heights-Telecom products has always been focused on user-friendly and elegant products that can be placed anywhere in the living-room. All products are designed with the “one LED” concept allowing users to quickly check the status of their products. The partnership with Plume takes user experience to a whole new level and brings Heights-Telecom’s service provider customers access to Plume’s cloud- and AI-driven consumer and small business services that delivers – among many benefits – flawless, self- optimizing Wi-Fi connectivity and unparalleled customer experiences for broadband subscribers.
As part of the collaboration, Heights-Telecom will adopt and integrate OpenSyncTM into their latest gateway and WiFi extender products. OpenSync is an open-source silicon-to-service framework that allows CSPs to manage their CPE from the cloud and execute new services rapidly and at scale across entire, installed device populations. Furthermore, integration ensures interoperability with other OpenSync enabled products to bring service providers choice and flexibility.
The following Heights-Telecom WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E enabled products will have OpenSync integrated:
- HT360AX GPON / AE 2.5G CPE Family with DB WiFi 6 and support for Fiber to the Room (FTTR)
- HT360AXT GPON/AE2.5G CPE Tri Band Family with Tri-Band WiFi 6/6E,2.5 GPON and 2.5 GE LAN
- HT580AXT XGSPON/AE 10G CPE Tri Band Family with Tri-Band WiFi 6/6E, 10G PON and 10 GE LAN
- ERO1XPRO Mesh extender with DB WiFi 6 and dual GE LAN/WAN
- ERO1eT PRO Tri Band Mesh Extender with Tri-Band WiFi 6/6E and dual GE LAN with 2.5GE LAN/WAN
All Heights-Telecom CPEs will come pre-integrated with OpenSync and provide out-of-the-box access to Plume’s SaaS Experience Platform––including the following service suites:
- HomePass™ brings service providers and their subscribers a “new bundle” of smart home services featuring flawless whole-home adaptive Wi-Fi, advanced parental & access controls, rock-solid cybersecurity, state-of-the-art Wi-Fi motion detection and more.
- Haystack™ provides an unparalleled back-end data prediction and analytics suite that is field-proven to significantly reduce operational costs and cut subscriber churn.
- WorkPass™ delivers an intelligent workplace services suite that enables Small Business Owners to meet their networking, cybersecurity, guest analytics, business insights, marketing and advertising and employee management needs.“The collaboration with Plume allows Heights-Telecom to add Plume’s best-in-class whole-home WiFi software to our uniquely designed gateway and WLAN extender products. With this combination, operators receive the seamless, reliable, user-optimized, and intelligent tools that broadband subscribers expect in 2021 and beyond, combined with the greatest industrial designed broadband products from Heights-Telecom,” said Gadi Malka CEO at Heights-Telecom. “I’m convinced that the partnership with Plume will help to increase our international business. Furthermore, it will allow us to enhance our products and extend the user experience with new cloud-driven services for the subscriber and powerful management tools for the service provider”.
“Plume is delighted to support this new partnership with Heights-Telecom as we expand our distribution and product availability throughout the world”, said Russell Dougherty, VP, Global Partnerships, Plume. “We believe that Heights-Telecom’s focus on usability perfectly complements Plume’s ethos in providing highly- evolved next generation user experiences, and we strongly believe that our combined hardware and software offering will empower service providers to meet their subscribers’ need for new highly personalized services delivered at super-high cadence.”
Heights Telecom is an innovative company that designs, develops, and manufactures custom CPE platforms in DSL/Fiber/5G populated with its own containerized software allowing operators to easily add new value-added services to increase their ARPU and reduce customer’s churn. The company HQ is based in Israel with branches in the Netherlands, China and Japan.
For more information about Heights-Telecom, please visit the corporate website at heights-t.com.
Plume® is the creator of the world’s first SaaS experience platform for Communications Service Providers (CSPs) and their subscribers, deployed in more than 35 million locations globally. As the only open and hardware-independent, cloud- controlled solution, Plume enables the rapid delivery of new services for smart homes, small businesses, and beyond at massive scale. On the front end, Plume delivers self-optimizing, adaptive WiFi, cyber-security, access and parental controls, and more. CSPs get robust data- and AI-driven back-end applications for unprecedented visibility, insights, support, operations, and marketing. Plume leverages OpenSyncTM, an open-source framework that comes pre-integrated and supported on the leading silicon, CPE, and platform SDKs.
Plume, OpenSync, Haystack and WorkPass are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Plume Design, Inc. Other company and product names are used for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Heights-Telecom media contact
Gadi Malka – CEO [email protected]
Plume media contact:
Axicom [email protected]